Friday, May 20, 2011

Overview

Woot I set up a travel blog to document my journey to finding the truth of ecotourism. I will be in Peru for 8 weeks in total, and a week in Ecuador. My travels are generously funded by the LBJ School and Crook Fellowship, as well as federal loan money (that will be repaid with interest! starting six months after graduation). Cities to be visited, include in Peru, Lima, Cusco, Puerto Maldonando, and the communities of Calabaza and San Antonio (eastern Peru close to the town of Satipo); and in Ecuador, Quito, Mindo, and nearby towns with ecolodges. I am completely and utterly excited to share with you by stories and adventures, in order for you to also be on this journey with me (I like to feel connected with the outside world).

Please note this is my first real blog (aka one that I actually update), so I may not behave virtually the way I should as a blogger. Also I write like I speak (illogically at times yes). My grammar will probably get progressively worse as I replace English with Spanish in the language space of my brain. Stay put and I promise to provide insights and fun stories of my Peruvian travels. You will get to learn a lot about me and my weird interpretation of little things! Yay summer travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment